This blog is a true representation of UK Hiphop!! CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK TO MAKE UM FULL SCREEN

Wednesday 20 January 2010

WHO'S BAR IS IT???


COULD IT BE DIRTY DIKE??


COULD IT BE JAM BATER???



COULD IT BE DEE???




Hack my way through a pack of tobacco a day
Racking my brains, can’t I just jack it into my veins?
Aching chest pains, yakking up lung-stains
I’ll hock ‘em onto campaign’s posters of smokers cancerous brains

It could be me,
What’s my odds in the smokers lottery
I’ll have to wait and see if the big C picks me
Meanwhile, for the stress
Ill smoke another cigarette
I’ll quit some day soon, but I ain’t quit yet

Roll up the arid hair of the B&H banshee
Burn the bitch, harbinger of fatality

COMMENT ON WHO YOU THINK IT IS!??

8 comments:

  1. I THINK ITS BAXTER'S!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee I Rekonn Bruvvaaa

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm thinkin baxterrr

    ReplyDelete
  4. its not me and its not dike.....

    dee has bars!

    jokes...

    ReplyDelete
  5. blatantly dee, wasn't onit till i read 'arid hair of the b+h banshee' then i knew it was dee, to be sure to be sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. na i think its dike! who is dee?

    ReplyDelete