This blog is a true representation of UK Hiphop!! CLICK ON THE VIDEO LINK TO MAKE UM FULL SCREEN

Friday 14 January 2011

Goretex (From Non-phixion) EXCLUSIVE Interview


Q1
wat have you been up to scince we last herd from you?

Living life. I didnt "quit" music or stop or move to France like some idiotic media parasites put it. I wasnt in jail either for 5 years. I love the rumors i suppose. It only reassures peoples stupidity and shortcut to thinking. I never stopped recording i have two albums worth of raw ready to be served and shot up in your fucking veins. i traveled a lot, wrote a film script..made beats, read a lot of books, sodomized whores.



Q2
wat is your veiws on hip hop today


Depends. I like the shitty unlistenable stuff lately. Seems the worse it is i like it more. Thats one of the reasons i kinda took a step back and went really underground you could say, the quality control has been permanently removed so its a mockery really. I'd rather listen to Lil Boosie or Plies than some little shithead who just started spitting in 08 and thinks hes a rapper or knows what it really is. Every douche has a studio now and thinks you owe them something. No one comes original anymore, same flows..same metaphors. New jacks ask me for advice i tell em quit, or sell drugs you have a better and longer career, the doors are closed.I do hear things here and there that are ok, mostly i listen to rap from 82-97. I could tell then things were declining a bit, I just didnt think it would get this bad haha..like i said id rather listen to shitty down south retard crunk. Hopefully things will start looking up. Sorry im such a negative bastard

Q3
is there any chance they will be a new non phixion album


I dont know anything about that and as far as i know they are rumors. The best rumor i heard was that i was addicted to heroin and moved to Holland haha..that was a good one or i beat up a cop after stealing a truck. I mean where the fuck do people get this from? I did a show in Colorado and some tripped out surfer comes up to me and goes "dude...its you its really you".."I heard you died last year"..

Q4
wats have you got coming up in the future??


New album will be out in March.Expect an onslaught of music.The cult is alive.

1 comment:

  1. i heard there was a argue between tex and necro

    ReplyDelete